Why, Mr. Evans, Ms. Newson, and Representative Favors!
As always, I explained that this is part of our BIG PLANS segment on our blog and I showed her our BIG PLANS poster.
* I need to apologize to Representative Favors for the picture in the background. We had been reading the book What if You Had Animal Teeth to get ready for science and I just laid it on the ELMO not realizing it would be in the background. Sorry about the fangs!*
2. What level of education is needed for this profession?
3. How long is your work day?
4. Is there a lot of practice needed for your job?
5. What does a typical work day look like?
6. Do you use any special equipment in your field?
Thank you, Representative Favors for coming to visit Clifton Hills! And a BIG thank you for agreeing to an interview. When you left, many of my students commented, "She was so nice!"
Feel free to come back for a visit any time!