- Where does it live? (Habitat)
- What adaptations does it have to survive it's environment?
- Is it a predator or prey?
- What does it eat?
- What type of eater is it?
- Is it endangered, extinct, or fully populated?
- Fun Facts
- What are its babies called?
- Does it lay eggs? Where?
Students are also encouraged to add a map, graph, scale, fraction, statistics, timeline, diagram, dates, and lists to make their project interesting.
Here are some safe links for research:
Make sure you're staying focused on your animal! Add extra information that you think is interesting!