On Tuesday we had our Martin Luther King Jr Celebration. Dignitaries from Hamilton County came to participate. One of our dignitaries was Mrs. Monique Berke, wife of Tennessee Senator Andy Berke, and
vice president of Enterprise Program Management at Unum.
Since I'm not one to let visitors escape my clutches.... we love visitors, we asked Mrs. Berke if she would mind being interviewed for our BIG PLANS segment, and she agreed! Who could resist my cute kids?
1. What is the highest degree needed for this profession?
2. What are some specific classes or skills you had to work on?
3. What does your work day look like?
4. Do you use any special equipment in your field?
5. What specific position do you hold in your company/ job?
6. How long did you have to practice before you got your job?
7. What is the starting salary for your profession?
Thank you, Mrs. Berke for coming to talk to my class! You're welcome back anytime!